Thursday, February 21, 2008

M3M3

If I were a month I would be: M@RCH

If I were a day of the week I would be: FR!D@Y

If I were a time of day I would be: 12:00

If I were a sea animal I would be: @ $3@L

If I were a historical figure I would be: R0$@ P@RK$

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: D!@M0ND

If I were a bird, I would be: P@RR0T

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: C@CTU$

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: $UMM3R

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: V!0L!N

If I were an animal, I would be: J@GU@R

If I were a color, I would be: BL@CK

If I were an emotion, I would be: @TT!TUD3

If I were a vegetable, I would be: C@RR0T

If I were a sound, I would be: B@$$

If I were a car, I would be:@ T~T0P CH3VY

If I were a song, I would be: MY K!TCH3N

If I were a movie, I would be: $UP3R$T@R

If I were a food, I would be: P!ZZ@

If I were a place, I would be: 071 R!DG3L@ND

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: $!LK

If I were a scent, I would be: PUR3 $3DUCT!0N

If I were a word, I would be: 3NV!3D

If I were a subject in school I would be: M@TH

If I were a comic book character I would be: P@TR!CK

If I were a shape I would be: H3@RT

1 comment:

Patrice said...

STOP TRYIN TO BE LIKE ME.LOL